Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The other day

I want to start a band.

Not like... that kind of band that plays places. But, the kind that is actually good for a while. I'm beginning to think that I haven't got much talent. Ok, yeah. I know I have a little, but I think it might be more represented by the help of a band. I don't care if we play somewhere. It might be fun. In front of people and all. I'm not sure what I want though. I need someone to tell me that "hey, we should start a really great band and make a lot of money."

Actually, someone did tell me that the other day. 


Never mind.

1 comment:

Sara Triana said...

Hello and I love you.
I want to come visit you in January and I love you.
I hope you had a great Christmas and drank mimosas with your cousins again and I love you.
I'm sorry that you will be without more of your close friends this semester and I love you.
I will light a candle for you, mostly because I like candles, but also because when I look on it I will think of you.