Friday, February 1, 2008

I get hungry when I'm fasting

Sometimes, you just don't know what to expect. 
At the turn of this year, for example, I had my year fully planned out. I would take the classes I'm scheduled for, stay home on Thursday nights because my best friends have fled the country, and see my boyfriend on the weekend. 

What I have gotten so far is - ok, I am taking the classes I need, but they are pretty much boring. I have been able to reconnect with some old friends through them, friends from MoCo. (By the way, did you know that Montgomery College is now LONESTAR COLLEGE? Weird.) I have made new friends. Kimber, Latane, Cessie, and I went to Midnight Rodeo last night. Danced in a completely ridiculous line dance for about 20 minutes, and then jetted. I mean, it really was the hustle, but some hip hop guy threw in a "walk it out" in and labeled it his own. Also, I don't see my boyfriend every weekend. It just doesn't happen. And, it may not even work out to live in the same town this summer and fall. It sucks a little. I was really looking forward to it. So, if it winds up not working out, I might be upset, but I might be surprised by other opportunities, as this year has already displayed.

Also, Jen has really red eyes today. I think it's because she's stoned. Jen.

1 comment:

Israel "Izzy" Macias said...

MoCo = Booger
Lonestar = Beer